Monday, January 3, 2011

Wednesday


Micah starts school on Wednesday! I was so excited for this day, so excited for him, and now I am sitting on the couch crying! I want the desire of his heart to have friends to be fulfilled and I know he will be fine but I am wavering in my strenth. Today he watched a Bulgarian cartoon and called out to me from the bath tub that night "Mamo" which sounds like 'Mom-Mo' (means mom) and it was this moment in our day that I keep finding peace in. He is picking up Bulgarian everyday on his own and when he is in a class setting being taught the language I know he will thrive! It is important for him to go and it is equally important for me to let go and trust God. Pray for our family as we begin making life adjustments that will equip us for ministry in Bulgaria.

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you sweet friend! Micah looks so big in that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet he's having a fabulous time. Brave little Micah and his mad social skills - I think the lil' Bulgarians will love him. We all do. :)
    What did y'all decide to do about his name?

    ReplyDelete